Real Mandarin in Taiwan Phrasebook
Don't make the common mistake of using typical Mandarin phrases in Taiwan. If you plan to study in Taiwan, you should know this:
If you plan to study or learn Chinese in Taiwan, this book was made for you.
Mandarin in Taiwan is different.
But there are no books that teach Taiwanese Mandarin. That's why I made this book to help you hit the ground running on your first day in Taiwan and connect with locals on a deeper level.
This book breaks down 150+ of the most common phrases I hear all the time in Taiwan, each with beautiful illustrations to make reading it a joy.
Learning these phrases saved me a lot of time and frustration & helped me build deeper connections and have longer conversations with locals months after arriving.
What it'll teach you:+ Over 150 colloquial words & phrases I hear all the time in Taiwan in various settings:
- Dining, night market, desserts, drinks, transportation, daily life, groceries, colloquial expressions, etc.
- To engage your brain and increase memorization
- Traditional Chinese characters
- Zhuyin, pinyin, translations, example sentences & cultural references from my time in Taiwan
- That textbooks or classrooms don't teach you (I know because I've tried them)
Who is it for?+ Planning or currently learning Mandarin in Taiwan
+ Get in touch with Taiwanese heritage/roots
+ Expats living/working in Taiwan
+ Tourism in Taiwan
+ Interest in Taiwanese culture
+ Family or loved ones of Taiwanese heritage
You will receive the full eBook for download immediately after purchase.